Below is the list of peer-review papers published by HNEI faculty and staff from January to June 2022. HNEI researchers are notated with an asterisk after their name.
- 2022, L. Wang, Ø. Skreiberg, N. Smith-Hanssen, S. Jayakumari, G. Jahrsengene, S. Rorvik, S. Turn*, Investigation of the Properties and Reactivity of Biocarbons at High Temperature in a Mixture of CO/CO2, Chemical Engineering Transactions, Vol. 92, pp. 697-702. (Open Access: PDF)
- 2022, M. Dubarry*, D. Beck, Perspective on Mechanistic Modeling of Li-Ion Batteries, Accounts of Materials Research, Vol. 3, Issue 8, pp. 843-853.
- 2022, H. Zhang, B. Pang, S. Kang, J. Fu*, P. Tang, J. Chang, J. Li, Z. Li, S. Deng, The influence of feedstock stacking shape on the drying performance of conveyor belt dryer, Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 58, pp. 157-170.
- 2022, P.M. Attia, A. Bills, F. Brosa Planella, P. Dechent, G. dos Reis, M. Dubarry*, P. Gasper, R. Gilchrist, S. Greenbank, D. Howey, O. Liu, E. Khoo, Y. Preger, A. Soni, S. Sripad, A.G. Stefanopoulou, V. Sulzer, Review—”Knees” in Lithium-Ion Battery Aging Trajectories, Journal of The Electrochemical Society, Vol. 169, Issue 6, Paper 060517. (Open Access: PDF)
- 2022, A. Saraeian, G. Gupta, R. Johnson*, R.W. Dorn, A.M. Kauffmann, H. Bateni, J-P. Tessonnier, L.T. Roling, A.J. Rossini, B.H. Shanks, Hydrogenation/Hydrodeoxygenation Selectivity Modulation by Cometal Addition to Palladium on Carbon-Coated Supports, ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, Vol. 10, Issue 23, pp. 7759-7771.
- 2022, J.M. Wells, S.E. Crow, S.K. Khanal, S.Q. Turn*, Lignin chemical controls on bioconversion of tropically grown C4 bioenergy grasses to biofuels and biobased products, Bioresource Technology Reports, Vol. 18, Paper 101015.
- 2022, S. Kang, J. Liang, H. Yuan, F. Lin, D. Deng, J. Fu*, Tailored recycling chemicals and fuels from poly-3-hydroxybutyrate: A review, Biofuels, Bioproducts & Biorefining, Vol. 16, Issue 5, pp. 1412-1427.
- 2022, J. St-Pierre*, Perspective—Oxygen-Based Fuel Cell and Reversible Systems for Heavy-Duty Motive and Stationary Applications, Journal of the Electrochemical Society, Vol. 169, Issue 4, Paper 044506.
- 2022, S. Akula, M. Mooste, B. Zulevi, S. McKinney, A. Kikas, H-M. Piirsoo, M. Rähn, A. Tamm, V. Kisand, A. Serov, E.B. Creel, D.A. Cullen, K.C. Neyerlin, H. Wang, M. Odgaard, T. Reshetenko*, K. Tammeveski, Mesoporous textured Fe-N-C electrocatalysts as highly efficient cathodes for proton exchange membrane fuel cells, Journal of Power Sources, Vol. 520, Paper 230819.